Nanomancer Reborn - I've Become A Snow Girl? Chapter 270 - Chance Of Success

You’re reading novel Nanomancer Reborn - I've Become A Snow Girl? Chapter 270 - Chance Of Success online at LightNovelFree.com. Please use the follow button to get notification about the latest chapter next time when you visit LightNovelFree.com. Use F11 button to read novel in full-screen(PC only). Drop by anytime you want to read free – fast – latest novel. It’s great if you could leave a comment, share your opinion about the new chapters, new novel with others on the internet. We’ll do our best to bring you the finest, latest novel everyday. Enjoy!

Seeing that Helion admitted to being able to upgrade the armour to red grade, despite it having only a 35% chance of success, s.h.i.+ro was surprised.

[s.h.i.+ro: Wait you can???]

[Helion: Yeah. However, the biggest problem with this is that if it fails, the armour is entirely sc.r.a.pped. Meaning you wouldn't be able to use it anymore.]

[s.h.i.+ro: That's an ok trade for me. Do you want to know the details of my armour so that you can tell me what parts you need to upgrade it to red grade?]

[Helion: Of course.]

[s.h.i.+ro: Alright, but before that, why are you telling me this? You know how many factions would go crazy if they found out that you can upgrade armour to the red grade at your level?]

[Helion: Yeah but think of this as a favour to a friend. I need practice to improve my technique to begin with. It should be me who thanks you since it's not everyday that you can run into a purple ranked armour set after all.]

[s.h.i.+ro: I suppose so. Here is the information regarding my current armour.]

Sending over the information about her armour, s.h.i.+ro waited for his response.

While she was waiting, she was still wondering about how he was able to do this.

'What kind of cla.s.s did he upgrade into for him to be able to achieve a 35% chance of success for upgrading armour… There must be some serious drawbacks unless the cla.s.s that he got was S cla.s.s or above.' s.h.i.+ro thought to herself. If word got out that a newly cla.s.sed up C ranked adventurer could have a 35% chance of upgrading armour to the red grade, the world would go crazy.

[Helion: After seeing your armour, I would need some seriously good materials to bring it up to red grade.]

[s.h.i.+ro: What do you need? I'll try to get as many of them as I can.]

[Helion: What I need are effects rather than the item itself. Since your armour focuses on defence and intelligence, I would need items from monsters that specialise in that area. The higher quality the better. How much you bring me is up to you but it can't be more than 10. The next item that I need is a B cla.s.sed powerup item. If you don't know what they are, they're items that you can use to boost your strength for a certain amount of time. Once you have these two and a bunch of C cla.s.sed mana stones, I'll be able to upgrade your armour. Though I'll warn you, even if the percentage is 35%, there is still a relatively high chance for you to lose such a good set armour. Are you sure you want to carry this out?]

[s.h.i.+ro: I'm positive. I'm about to outgrow its level anyways. Rather than waste it, I'd rather try upgrade it.]

[Helion: Fine. Drop by my shop tomorrow in New York. I'll be postponing my trip for a bit.]

[s.h.i.+ro: Ok I'll see you tomorrow.]

Putting her phone down, s.h.i.+ro leaned back and smiled.

"35% huh?"

"35% of what?" Lyrica asked after hearing her mutter.

"A 35% chance of my set armour being upgraded to red grade. Which means that there's a 65% chance of failure. Should he fail in upgrading my armour, I'll lose it forever." s.h.i.+ro replied.

"Eh?! You actually found someone that can upgrade your armour?!"

"Haha, yup. I have to admit, he's rather talented." s.h.i.+ro smiled at Lyrica's reaction.

"I think that's beyond talented now. He's a genius." Lyrica praised.

"Mn, I'll tell him that when I see him tomorrow. But I'll have to get some high ranked materials first. After all, upgrading to red grade is pretty hard." s.h.i.+ro shrugged.

After chatting for a little while, they decided to head off to bed. s.h.i.+ro couldn't help but feel like she was forgetting something though.

'I'll probably remember it tomorrow.' She thought before sleeping.

Meanwhile, Chen Yu was waiting outside the room.

'When can I go back in and sleep?'

Waking up the next morning, the first thing that s.h.i.+ro did was make a mental note of the things that she needed to collect.

'10 defence and intelligence orientated high grade materials. 1 B cla.s.s powerup item and a bunch of C cla.s.sed mana stones. I've already got the B cla.s.sed powerup item covered since Yuan Tian gave me the silver dagger that I haven't used yet. But if I use it for this, it means that I've lost a potential lifeline should I need to face off against a B cla.s.sed/ tier 4 adventurer.' She mused while stretching her body.

If she gambled with the weapon, it would mean that she'll lose an extra life. However, if she were to succeed in making a red grade armour, it will most likely scale up with her level much like her swords.

But just in case, she wanted to see if she could get another B cla.s.sed powerup item.

Leaving the room, she was shocked to see Chen Yu sitting by the door asleep.

'Ah that's what I forgot.' She thought to herself.

Giving him a silent prayer, she made her way to the auction house.

Compared to what she saw back in the old continent, the auction house in Miriel was definitely a lot bigger. There were several floors that correspond to how much capital you had. The more money you have, the higher you can go. After all, there's no point showing the best items to those who can't even afford it.

Shaking her head, s.h.i.+ro wondered what layer she would get with the amount of money she had on her.

Walking into the auction house, she approached the counter and reported how much capital she had.

Once she was led up to the second floor, the counter lady walked back downstairs and left her to her own devices.

'Hmm, well I suppose she had better things to do than entertain a single guest.' s.h.i.+ro thought to herself with a soft chuckle.

Walking over to the consoles, she searched up the items that originated from Defence or Intelligence focused monsters.

Ironically, she had even found Snow Woman materials but they were valued in the tens of silver Erins. With her capital of only 8 silver Erins, they were out of her reach.

'I wonder if I can use myself as an ingredient. Now wouldn't that be odd.' She thought with a chuckle.

{You can my queen. There's an item called the Tears of the sylph queen. This tear would increase one's intelligence stat by 10% when consumed. All you need to do is think of something that brings you sadness and collect the tears that fall from your eyes.} Nimue informed.

'Heh~ That's possible?' s.h.i.+ro raised an eyebrow.

{Well you are the Mystic Sylph Queen after all. It would be strange if you couldn't use your own tears.}

'True. But that'll have to wait for a bit. Just in case I can't squeeze out tears, I'll buy some high ranked materials.' s.h.i.+ro replied.

She didn't know if she could cry on command since it's been so many years since she had last cried.

In the end, s.h.i.+ro bought 8 Banshee's Essence and 2 Dullahan's Plating. The banshee's essence was rather cheap considering that they only took 50 bronze Erins. On the other hand, Dullahan's Plating cost her a silver Erin each.

Storing the items in her inventory, s.h.i.+ro sighed at the fact that she only had 2 silver Erins left.

With 2 silver Erins, there was no way that she could buy a B cla.s.sed powerup item.

'I wonder if I can subst.i.tute it with the Tier 4 suppression field that I took from Sin Yue back in Cairosa. It should be equal to the silver dagger since it affects tier 4 individuals.' s.h.i.+ro thought to herself.

Walking out of the auction house with her items prepared, she made her way to the teleport shrine.

She decided that if she couldn't use the tier 4 suppression field as a replacement, she wasn't going to upgrade her armour. After all, the Miriel was full of dangers with so many people at level 100. If she didn't have a back up plan such as the silver dagger, she'll be limited to what she could do.

Once she reached the teleport shrine, she picked New York as her target since it was the only place she could select.

A blinding light filled her vision as her body was teleported to New York.

Nanomancer Reborn - I've Become A Snow Girl? Chapter 270 - Chance Of Success

You're reading novel Nanomancer Reborn - I've Become A Snow Girl? Chapter 270 - Chance Of Success online at LightNovelFree.com. You can use the follow function to bookmark your favorite novel ( Only for registered users ). If you find any errors ( broken links, can't load photos, etc.. ), Please let us know so we can fix it as soon as possible. And when you start a conversation or debate about a certain topic with other people, please do not offend them just because you don't like their opinions.


Nanomancer Reborn - I've Become A Snow Girl? Chapter 270 - Chance Of Success summary

You're reading Nanomancer Reborn - I've Become A Snow Girl? Chapter 270 - Chance Of Success. This novel has been translated by Updating. Author: already has 298 views.

It's great if you read and follow any novel on our website. We promise you that we'll bring you the latest, hottest novel everyday and FREE.

LightNovelFree.com is a most smartest website for reading novel online, it can automatic resize images to fit your pc screen, even on your mobile. Experience now by using your smartphone and access to LightNovelFree.com