The Story Of Blood And Roses 29 Crack The Code
You’re reading novel The Story Of Blood And Roses 29 Crack The Code online at LightNovelFree.com. Please use the follow button to get notification about the latest chapter next time when you visit LightNovelFree.com. Use F11 button to read novel in full-screen(PC only). Drop by anytime you want to read free – fast – latest novel. It’s great if you could leave a comment, share your opinion about the new chapters, new novel with others on the internet. We’ll do our best to bring you the finest, latest novel everyday. Enjoy!
[1) After you fit the chip make sure that it's safe to use the cell phone and that the chip is working. The chip has been programmed to become invisible to any unwanted attention and can't be tracked. I'm sure that you've got people following you.
2) When you go out of your room or move out to your balcony DON'T look at the minivan parked across the street. It was there when I dropped by and has been there for quite some time. I've been following the CCTV footages of the area. Seems like Anthony has someone following you. Be careful of what you do and don't act suspiciously. I'll check out the footages for the last few days and let you know for how long the man has been following you.
3) You need to know exactly how the watch works. Set a pa.s.sword as soon as you can and tell no one. Not even me. This is your life at stake, here. Now when you press the small b.u.t.ton on the side, you'll hear a beep. The watch will start recording after that. That is when you set your pa.s.sword. The next time you press the b.u.t.ton (only in case you find yourself in a situation where you have no other way.) you will have to tell the pa.s.sword and only then will the chemical be injected in your body.
4) If you want to know the name of the chemical then I will have to say that it's cyanide. I know it's a bit old fas.h.i.+oned, but it will work. It has been tested. So be careful with the watch.
5) All the organization's hackers were called in to fix the problem. It was Anthony. Sean left a marker on our system so that we know it was him. We've worked out some of the details and have found that the bug you fit is working perfectly and THAT is what caused the marker to be placed. I'm sure they'll try to set up a new system once again. Get to know what they are up to.
6) I won't be able to hack into the system till I know what protective measure Anthony has taken. Find out and let me know. I'm sure they've been searching for the defect.
7) Stay safe, you're one of the prime suspects now because you helped Sean out, but you can always tell them that the bug had been previously placed and that both of you missed it.
8) I need the information as soon as possible. Go down to Anthony's mansion and get the information. When I say that I mean that you need to do the work today.]
I could taste the bitterness in my mouth. I gulped once to wet my throat and then took the letter to the kitchen. I realized that Daisy was pretty much trying to control the whole mission. The last 'suggestion' had made my blood boil. She was supposed to protect my ident.i.ty, not order me around, and that's what she had been doing from the beginning.
I produced a lighter from one of the kitchen cabinets and took pleasure in burning the d.a.m.n letter to ashes. Satisfied with the outcome, I went back to the living room and saved all the codes and procedures in a safety file. After making sure that all the files were locked, I shut down the laptop and thought about my next move.
I'd placed the bug in their system and if I didn't act quickly, they'd remove the thing and then take action against me. There was still a few hours left for me to run down to the mansion and get some work done, but on what pretext? I couldn't just drop in because I felt like it.
Though it seemed like the others hung out in the mansion all the time, I couldn't come to place myself in that category even when I was undercover. Anthony had a totally different idea about my personality, and when he asked me to bow down to his authority; he knew very well that it was only for him. I would never socialize with those other people.
I was acting like an amateur!
I'd have to redeem myself. It's time I play the game properly. No more childish tricks, no more hesitation.
The decision was made. It's time for Anthony Murray's downfall.
"What are you doing here?" Cienna was the last person I wanted to talk to. Her speech two days back had left me with a sense of irritation.
"Not now," I said as I pa.s.sed her and headed off to Anthony's office. I knocked on his door once and entered when I hear him calling out to me to come in.
"How are you this fine afternoon, Mia?" I c.o.c.ked my head to a side, looking at him for a moment before I spoke.
"I'm doing fine, thank you for asking." He looked up from his computer and gave me an appreciative smile.
"Nice t-s.h.i.+rt," he commented before he looked down again, the smile still lingering on his lips. I looked down at the t-s.h.i.+rt I was wearing, a little amused that he'd noticed the words 'Your wish, my command' written on it. I'd bought it a few years back when Billy had grounded me for being silly and barging into a room full of agents and pulling the gun on a spy. He had thought that I had lost my senses for pointing the gun at the senior spy. Turned out he was working for an Italian gang which was growing more powerful by the day. So, he'd grounded me. For not telling him, or waiting for his orders.
"Thank you," I chuckled, knowing full well that he knew that I'd worn this for his benefit.
"Why are you here?" He asked absentmindedly.
"I've got an idea." He looked up, interested. "You said that Eric couldn't find out where the s.h.i.+pments are, right?" He nodded slowly. "What methods have you used to search for them?" He pressed his lips together.
"Eric has called in a team of trackers who are searching the dock, and Sean has been trying to hack into the dock's records and find out more about the location."
"Have they had any luck?" He shook his head, calmly, waiting for me to put forward my suggestion. "What have they found?"
"Sean has found a set of gibberish words." I stared at him. "I haven't looked through them, yet, but from what Sean says it seems that it just translates to nothing." He frowned. "What do you suggest?"
"I'm not sure myself," I frowned. "I'll see what I can do." He stared at me for a moment.
"You came here so that you could ask about the progress?"
"Very well then, you'd better go to work," was all he said. I'd been dismissed, and I didn't mind. I trotted away to the computer room where I knew Sean would be. I opened the door and was met with the sight of Sean typing on his computer.
He didn't turn to see who it was.
"Anthony, I've checked. The bug has been cleansed from the system. It has come as a surprise that the bug wasn't planted… it was just there. You know what I mean?" I coughed, trying to get his attention. He turned around, alarmed. "Hey!" he gulped. "I'm sorry… I didn't know you were coming. What's up?" He was back to the boy I dropped home. He stammered and looked around for an escape.
"I'm here to help you out," I told him. He eyed me for a second.
[Donate @ paypal.me/SunScar9 and ko-fi.com/sunscar9 to ensure I don't starve.]
The Story Of Blood And Roses 29 Crack The Code
You're reading novel The Story Of Blood And Roses 29 Crack The Code online at LightNovelFree.com. You can use the follow function to bookmark your favorite novel ( Only for registered users ). If you find any errors ( broken links, can't load photos, etc.. ), Please let us know so we can fix it as soon as possible. And when you start a conversation or debate about a certain topic with other people, please do not offend them just because you don't like their opinions.
The Story Of Blood And Roses 29 Crack The Code summary
You're reading The Story Of Blood And Roses 29 Crack The Code. This novel has been translated by Updating. Author: SunScar9 already has 100 views.
It's great if you read and follow any novel on our website. We promise you that we'll bring you the latest, hottest novel everyday and FREE.
LightNovelFree.com is a most smartest website for reading novel online, it can automatic resize images to fit your pc screen, even on your mobile. Experience now by using your smartphone and access to LightNovelFree.com
- Related chapter:
- The Story Of Blood And Roses 28 You're Crazy!
- The Story Of Blood And Roses 30 Caesar's Box